RAD ASM-61 2-Wire Symmetrical VDSL Modem
• 2-wire VDSL-based modem,
enabling symmetrical full-duplex data transmission
• Range of up to 1.0 km (0.6 mile) at 10 Mbps line rate over 24 AWG
• Employs VDSL QAM line coding for better bandwidth utilization
• Ideal for LAN extension applications
• Dedicated carrier-class unit fully interoperable with third-party
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3q requirements
• Plug-and-play operation
• ASM-61, a VDSL-based modem, operates in full-duplex mode over
2-wire 19–26 AWG lines.
• Transmitting data at 10 Mbps, ASM-61 can be used in LAN extension
applications. In these applications the modem achieves
a typical range of up to 1.0 km (0.6 miles).
Note: The typical range is based on error-free real line lab tests
• The VDSL QAM technology is used to improve the bandwidth
utilization and ensure efficient transmission, even
• Two versions of the modem are available:
• ASM-61/CO, for installation at the central office; generates
• ASM-61/CPE, for installation at the customer premises; receives
the clock from the central unit.
• The Ethernet/Fast Ethernet DTE interface operation complies with
IEEE 802.3 and 802.3q requirements, including VLAN support.
• ASM-61 operates with preset timing modes at a constant line rate.
The modem does not require any user configuration.
Ordering Information: See Below (illustration)
Enter and submit form and we will contact you
DataComSource. - All products, logo's and brand names mentioned are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.